Learn how to download and install Super Mario Run to the Kindle Fire tablet. Super Mario Run launched on the Android in March and since Fire OS is an android-based mobile operating system, we can sideload the game to the Kindle Fire tablet.
Before we begin, please make sure your device is compatible. It must be on Fire OS 5 or higher. Examples of compatible devices are the Fire HD 6, Fire HD 8, Fire Hd 10, and the $50 Fire tablet.
Since Super Mario Run requires Google Play Services, you will need to sideload the Google Play Store to your device.
Download Super Mario Run to Kindle Fire Tablet
1. Under Settings -> Security, turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
2. Download and install Google Services Framework here:
3. Download and install Google Play Services here:
4. Download and install Google Account Manager here:
5. Finally, download and install Google Play Store here:
6. Restart tablet and then launch Play Store.
7. Install Super Mario Run from the Play Store.
It’s that easy! All future updates can be downloaded from the Play Store.